Capitalizing on our state-of-the-art facility, vast experience and rich resources, we endeavor to proffer the Fume Hood Chambers that are impeccable in every aspect, be it designing, functionality or reliability. Our name figures amid the illustrious Manufacturers and Suppliers of the Fume Hood Chamber from Haryana, India. All needs of our clients are gratified by making available these Chambers in the choicest specifications at the unbeatable prices.
More About Fume Hood Chamber :
- Fume Hood Chamber is designed to contain and exhaust toxic, obnoxious or otherwise harmful gases, vapors, mist etc. to protect personnel and equipment.
- The motor driven blower of Fume Hood Chamber creates negative pressure within the chamber extracting the contaminated air from work area and expels it to the atmosphere.
- The hood is ventilated of the air drawn from inside the laboratory which is used effectively for through sweep out of the work chamber.
- Fume hood made of stainless steel or mild steel.
- The outer (size 3’ x 3’ x 6’ feet) is made out of S.S 304 grade, mild steel powder coated and wooden mica pasted finished and 316 grade inside acid resistant.
- The work surface is fitted with small wash basin with good quality tap.
- A gas cock is also fitted for gas supply. A sliding slash made of glass moves vertically up and down with concealed counter balanced weight.
- Chamber is fitted with 20W fluorescent light.
- Space underneath the work station is provided with storage compartment.
- 15/5 Amp socket with switches is provided for light and exhaust system.
- Fume Hood Chamber is supplied with cord and plug to work on 220/440volts 1/3 phase 50Hz A.C. Complete with exhaust system PVC 4” x 10’ft round fume duct.
- The duct for exceeding above 10’ft length high CFC exhaust system provided optional.
- Inbuilt centrifugal blower unit
- Fluorescent tubes with safety electrical
- Initially located electric plugs.
- Gas and air connections.
- Counter balanced sliding up & down front sash (door)